Does media and marketing excite you? Are you the first to try the latest social media tools? Do you find yourself drawn to the latest social media trends and techniques? Are you ready to use those skills to grow? BluHorn is currently looking for interns to join our team.
Based in Jacksonville, Florida, BluHorn is one of the leading national media buying and planning software companies. We have a fast-paced work environment and are seeking talented team members who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while completing real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room full of people and can’t leave without making a few friends; is obsessed with social media; is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities; and enjoys building professional relationships.
What You Will Learn:
- Establish relationships with media vendor representatives and advertising/marketing professionals in your market/area.
- Basic training certification in BluHorn Media Buying and Planning Software.
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- Create compelling content that will be shared and drive conversions.
- Assist in content writing and approval for our website
- Work with our video team and learn the skills of a producer for a media-based web TV series.
- Additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
- You must receive college credit for your internship.
- Junior or Senior status is highly preferred, but other standings will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; must know Microsoft Excel.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with major social media sites.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the marketing field.
- Duration: 12 Week Program
- Hours: 10 hours per week
- Location: Remote
- To apply complete the following online application: